United Athletic International
United Athletic International Warrants to the consumer that the products herein sold, except those products manufactured according to the design, prints or specifications of the consumer, are free of defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty, together with any and all warranties implied by law, shall be limited to a duration of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser.
Any defects, malfunction, or failure of the products to conform to this warranty will be remedied by United Athletic International, in the manner provided below.
This warranty does not cover, and is intended to exclude, any liability on the part of United Athletic International, whether under warranty or under any warranty implied by law, for any indirect or consequential damages for breach hereof or thereof.
Note: Some state do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or on the exclusion of indirect or consequential damages, so the above limitation on duration of implied warranties and the above exclusion of incidental and consequential damages may not apply to you.
Responsibility of United Athletic International
UAI's responsibility under this warranty shall be to repair, at its expense with no charge to the consumer, any product(s) or part(s) thereof which are actually defective, malfunctioning or otherwise constitute a violation of this warranty. If UAI for is for any reason unable to repair such product(s) or part(s) within eight (8) weeks after the receipt of the consumer's notification of a warranty claim. Then UAI's responsibility shall be at its option either to replace the product(s) or part(s) with comparable non-defective ones without chanrge to the consumer, or to refund the fill purchase price. UAI's obligations of repair, replacement, pr refund are conditional upon the consumer's return of the defective product(s) or part(s) to United Athletic International.
If any product(s) or part(s) thereof covered hereby are actually defective within the terms of the warranty. UAI will bear the shipping, and/or mailing charge actually incurred in the consumer's compliance with UAI's instructions for return of the product(s) or part(s). If the product(s) or part(s) prove not to be defective with in the terms of this warranty, then all costs and expenses in connection with the processing of a consumer's claim hereunder shall be bourne by the customer.
Responsibility of the Consumer
The consumer's responsibility under this warranty shall be in
the instance of a warranty claim, to notify UAI of the defect, malfunction, or
any other manner in which the terms of the warranty are violated. You may
secure performance of warranty obligations hereunder by, in writing:
1. Deliver the product or part to the authorized UAI dealer
from whom the product was purchased.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Maintenance of Your Equipment
1. Make sure all bolts and nuts are fastened securely.
2. If spin locks or snap locks are used on equipment. Make sure they are installed and working properly. Replace worn or malfunctioning parts immediately.
3. Replace all warning or instruction labels which have been marred or removed. (call for free replacements)
4. Where velcro is used, clean with stiff brush to remove lint.
5. Cleaning of naugahyde and vinyl.
DO NOT use any cleaning agent containing chlorine. Chlorine will damage naugahyde and vinyl.
6. Check all floor mountings to make sure they are securely attached to mounting surfaces.
7. Check cables, cable terminations, cable hardware and pivot points, Examine these items for wear, loosening and alignment. Replace worn or frayed parts immediately using only genuine United Athletic International parts.
8. All inquiries regarding parts, orders or equipment
functioning should be addresses to: